a Coopers in Kazakhstan: Oct 23

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Oct 23



I am still rying to catch up - can't connect from the apartment in Uralsk, so I have to trek to the Chagala Hotel to upload pictures.


Pic 1 - a view from the Atrium Market in Uralsk. Not quite the selection as the Ram Store in Almaty, but good enough.


Zarina is opening up more and more. I can now hold her without her getting upset (I'm the first male she's seen) and she's crawling all over, giggling, and making all sorts of sounds.

Pic 2 - Zarina gets a lift while holding one of her new stacking cups.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Tamcagg said...

HI, Rick and I were there 1 year ago this time. We adopted Nick (Erbol) from babyhouse #2. We are about to celebrate our Gotcha Day on Nov 1st. We had a wonderful time and love the people. Just relax and ejoy your visits with your beautiful daughter....Yes she is yours...nothing will stop it! Love and hugs for the Caggiano's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home