a Coopers in Kazakhstan: Epilogue pt4 (of 4): Only the End of this Blog - Our Adventure Continues

Monday, December 31, 2007

Epilogue pt4 (of 4): Only the End of this Blog - Our Adventure Continues


The last two years have been rewarding beyond belief. Zarina has just turned three and it's still amazing to comprehend how incredibly blessed Mary and I were to find our daughter in Kazakhstan. It's been simply incredible and I will just be adding some more pictures. My life's work is now fulfilling the pledge I made to the Uralsk court 7 November 2005 about doing my best to ensure that Zarina grows up to realize her fullest potential and has a wonderfully happy life.

Here's my Princess - she just loves playing at Snow White, but as I understand it, she only has two dwarves. That makes me Grumpy and makes Alex Dopey!!!!! Oh well.

This is one of Zarina's favorite resting spots - the Buddha Belly. Daddy just doesn't get a break. Words just cannot explain what a marvelous person she is becoming, is right now. Hw much do I lover her? A: Infinity! How long will I lover her? A: Infinity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home